Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This ones for you Rookie...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King of Kirby

King of Kirby

This ones for you Rookie... Empty
PostSubject: This ones for you Rookie...   This ones for you Rookie... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:26 pm

As I'm sure you will still try to get on this website as a guest to see what we are doing and your account has been banned, I hope you see this.

First of all, I want you to know that you will never understand the level of hate that the Halo swat division of this clan has for you now. In our minds you are lower than the worst shit a slave could ever have. In fact lower than the worst shit the maggots on the pirate's shit would have. You are basically worthless...in every aspect of life.

Second, I wish I could understand what fucked up thought process goes through your adolescent head to make you turn your back on the only people who would even allow you to join this clan after your last one booted your ass. Good luck ever getting back into the good graces of either clan.

Lastly, Go fuck yourself.

Kirby - Official member of the "I hate Rookie club!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=20723445
Zombie
Admin
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: This ones for you Rookie...   This ones for you Rookie... EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 am

I believe Kirby just made my day.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/xkupcake
Drakopanther-king

Drakopanther-king

PostSubject: Re: This ones for you Rookie...   This ones for you Rookie... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 pm

lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This ones for you Rookie...   This ones for you Rookie... Empty

Back to top Go down

This ones for you Rookie...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Messhall-
Jump to: